There is a lot of preparing that goes into getting accepted to a health professional school. Pre-health Advising is here to provide you with the right tools and assistance to get you to the school of your dreams. Whether helping you find volunteer opportunities, research positions or advising on which classes to take, we are here to help.
Your first step should be to join the Pre-health Listserv and T-square Site. These will be your ground zero for information, updates and resources.
- To join the Pre-health Listserv, please visit https://lists.gatech.edu/sympa/ , search for “Pre-health” and sign up for the pre-health listserv (email@example.com).
- To join the Pre-health T-square site:
- Login to T-square (www.t-square.gatech.edu).
- Click on the "My Workspace" tab.
- Click on "Membership"
- Click on "Joinable Sites"
- Type "pre-health" into the search box
- Click "Join"
Now that you are plugged in to our communications and resources, please explore the other areas of our site. You will find information on everything you need to become a competitive applicant to professional school on our pages. Please let us know if you have any questions by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.