NOTE: Given the heavy flow of email, drop-in hours are strongly encouraged over "quick question" emails.
Appointments with Professional Advisors Francisco Castelan, Mariah Liggins and Shannon Dobranski can now be made via Advisor Link.
- Go to advisor.gatech.edu
- Click "Schedule an Appointment."
- Click "Someone Else" at the bottom of the screen if you only see your major advisors.
- Click "PGPP: Pre-Health Advising.”
- Choose your preferred advisor, how you would like to meet, and the type of appointment when prompted.
- Make sure to select a time that says "Available" rather than “Drop-In” to schedule a private appointment.
- Include comments for what you would like to discuss.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel the appointment so that other students can sign up.
- You can learn more about Advisor Link and download how-to guides HERE
Appointments with Peer Advisors can now be made via the Canvas Calendar.
- Log on to Canvas.
- Go to the Calendar tab on the left side of the page.
- Click "Find Appointment" on the right side of the calendar and select "Pre-Health Advising" as your course.
- Any available appointment times will appear on the calendar.
- To make an appointment, click a time and click “Reserve” at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Before reserving, please indicate what you'd like to talk about in the comments section.
Also be sure to join the GT Pre-Health Piazza page to access our pre-health community of students, faculty, and staff to help get quick answers to your pre-health questions.